Monday, January 7, 2013

Chicken Noodle Soup. Yuck!

I went to McDonald's for lunch. I love their triple choc cookie and I can't resist a white hot chocolate. Unfortunately, that leaves me with chicken noodle soup for dinner. Boooring. But at least I'm staying within my calories range.


Fab Abs: Day 6 & 7

I forgot to do my 7 push-ups yesterday. D and I had started watching RED with Bruce Willis and I couldn't miss a second.
So, later today, there's 12 push-ups to do. I don't think I can do 12 push-ups in a row yet, but I'll try. And treat myself a bubble bath afterwards.


Bat Fit

Professor Z introduced jars of good things and gratitude to us Bat Fitters. I find those very cute, but am not the kind of person to commit to things like that.

However, I love the idea of recalling the good things that have happened to me every once in a while.
Here's some of the good stuff that has happened to me in 2013 so far:

  • Flo's health has improved.
  • I found enough motivation to stick to the Fab Abs challenge for a week now.
  • There are people who like spending time with me.

Okay, that doesn't sound like much, I know. But for a depressive person that's A LOT to have come up with. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment