Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Run

It's really cold and unpleasant outside. Running was uncomfartable and no fun at all. I had originally planned to run a longer distance but I couldn't bring myself to do it once I had completed the first three rounds.

Mr. K. and I had (not so healthy) buns for breakfast and a blue-, straw-, and raspberry low-fat yoghurt shake each. 

Later today, we'll head downtown to enjoy hot drinks on our local Christmas market and watch the people skating on the ice-skating rink.

What are your plans for today?

Today's Running Details:

Distance: 1.82 km
Time: 15:37
Average pace: 7.0 km/h
Average pulse: 154
kcal burned: 155

This post was written by Sal of "A Quest For Health & Fitness".

2 comments:

  1. Today was not a good running day all around! I was stuck in the house with a sick little boy and called into my running clinic sick for the first time ever! I plan an crushing running this week and getting myself back up to my regular mileage. Look forward to reading more about your running as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your little boy better, Leigh?

    It may get a little warmer here this weekend and I hope to be back to running soon.

    ReplyDelete